2009年5月1日星期五

An Interesting Public Event





I have watched a wonderful lecture on April 13th. The lecture made me understand a lot of thing about movie and I think it was a nice lecture. On that day, after the lunch, Alice, Maggie, Shirley and I went to GCA Ms. Morgan’s classroom. Jenny, who was the experienced TV presenter, was already standing in front of the classroom and David Tao, our Movie Club Leader, was going to say the prologue.
We found the seats and began to watch the lecture. Jenny went to GCA to have the lecture was because David Tao hoped she can come here to have a lecture and make us learn more information about movie or TV.
During the lecture, Jenny told us many things about how to make the TV or movie, such as record, post-editing, compilation, making up, the choice of music, are all very important. She said as we know, when we make the movie we will find that the movie’s effect is not as same as the moment when we shoot it, is worse than before. The reason of it is that we don’t have the creative, professional people to make up our movie and we don’t have enough experience.
In fact, this is not a real lecture, because we had a lot of interaction during the lecture, and we can ask any question which we were not very understand. Jenny was very kind and she answered every question patient. I like this event because I learned many things from Jenny. I make a plan that I will watch at least one movie once a week because I think movies can give us some ideas and as a Movie Club member, it’s good for me!

没有评论: