



April 11th was Saturday, Maggie and I went to school to learn how to cook the Western food. Ms. Bartell told us that we should learn how to make the Western food, and then taught another two of our Fundraising Group members: Allen and Mike. We met at the GCA on 8:30, and the person who taught us is an international student and our task is making a chocolate cake.
At the very beginning, the international student told us to buy some materials for the chocolate cake. Maggie and I have been allocated to buy eggs. Then, at 9 o‘clock, we started with these materials which includes one bag of flour,three bunches of chocolate,three pears, one box of eggs,some sugar and ten boxes of butter.
The process of cooking the chocolate cake is not very easy. First step was mixing flour and eggs into a vessel. When the flour and eggs were mixing together, put the melting chocolate and butter into the vessel. The third step was putting the massive pears into the vessel, then took one oven paper enclosed the vessel and put it into the oven. Next, we needed to wait. After almost forty minutes, the chocolate cake was finished! It tasted very nice and it was the first time I cook the cake. It made me felt very excited and interested.
I love this activity because it let me know the joys of cooking. At the next two weeks, Maggie and I taught Allen and Mike to make this cake. Then we played up strengths and avoided weaknesses; finally, we cooked our own chocolate cake, and Ms. Bartell and every 10-F students have tasted our cake!

没有评论:
发表评论